Diger Exchange Precautions
Hello, Institutional-grade digital asset trading platform. We support the future of digital assets.
Please check the following precautions to avoid damaging your valuable personal information and assets for healthy and safe transactions.
■ Related to voice phishing report and identity theft
Recently, phishing and fraud cases have occurred frequently using cryptocurrency exchange accounts.
Diger Exchange will not contact you first and require any personal information, such as your account ID or password.
Please refer to the types below and report to the customer center of the Diger Exchange or related agency immediately after suspected fraud.
- Report fraud and phishing on the exchange
- Induce cryptocurrency transfers and withdrawals by impersonating the exchange.
- Attempt to extort money by threatening to report false voice phishing.
- Fees paid when buying cryptocurrency for 3rd parties.
- In the name of profit-taking and financial transactions, a certain amount is deposited after inducement to join the exchange, and then a remittance is requested to a specific wallet address.
- Lending names or accounts
- Borrow the registered account and ask for the mobile phone number, account holder, and photo certificate in your name for use on the exchange.
- Mortgage by cryptocurrency
- To induce investment or transaction by misleading the value of cryptocurrency to lower interest rates than existing loans or by false information that the credit rating is raised in the event of cryptocurrency transactions
※ If a person is misused for a crime in which he or she receives payment for renting an account, he or she can be punished according to fraud control.
※ Immediately after being suspected or detected as an account involved in a crime, the following actions can be taken:
- Stop the withdrawal of cryptocurrency
- Temporary or permanent suspension of use of the account
- Verification procedure for contrasting damage report information from financial institutions
- Requesting investigation to financial regulators and investigative agencies
*Financial Supervisory Service Voice Phishing Protector: http://phishing-keeper.fss.or.kr / #1332
*Police Civil Service Portal: https://minwon.police.go.kr / #112
■ Precautions for investment in cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrencies are traded 24 hours a day, 365 days worldwide, without limits on price fluctuations, and can change prices rapidly as regulatory environments change.
- Cryptocurrencies are not legal currency granted by national law. Therefore, a country or a specific entity does not guarantee its value.
- We inform you that the investor is responsible for determining the investment in cryptocurrency and that any losses incurred will be attributed to the investor itself.
Customers should carefully review the key information of the cryptocurrency you invest in before making a decision.